Bernice “Bunny” Sovine Laugel, 88, of Mooresville, N.C. died Monday, Jan. 18, 2016, at Brookdale Assisted Living.
Laugel was a homemaker who loved to travel, enjoyed crocheting, had a great sense of humor and loved to make people smile.
She was preceded in death by her husband Louis Frank Laugel and her daughters Debbi Hart and Judy Gang.
Laugel is survived by her children Kenneth (Mechele) Laugel and Cyndi (Gary) Hart; grandchildren Greg (Michelle) Hart, Adam (Amanda) Hart, Emily (Nathan) Higgs, Amanda (Cory) Gibson, Ashley Laugel and Cameron Laugel; great grandchildren Tyler, Charlie and Jackson Hart, Ethan and Raelynn Gibson and Isaiah Prince.
Visitation for Laugel was held Wednesday, Jan. 20, at the Cavin-Cook Funeral Home in Mooresville.
Memorial donations may be made in lieu of flowers to the Alzheimer’s Association, West Carolina Chapter, 4600 Park Rd., Ste. 250, Charlotte, NC 28209.
Click here to see Laugel’s obituary and to leave condolences.
- SMART statement on Inflation Reduction Act anniversary
- Minnesota SMART members win legislative victories across sheet metal and transportation
- SMART remembers and honors all who have made the ultimate sacrifice
- SMART Women’s Committee welcomes new members
- SMART-TD announces a price reduction for the Discipline Income Protection Program (DIPP) going into effect on August 1, 2023
- Retired General Chairperson Al Nowlin passes away
- SMART sisters reflect on Women in Construction Week 2023
- Utah rail safety bill awaits signature of governor
- Local 85 (Ga.) Service Awards
- Secure your future. Vote!