Sept. 30 – Oct. 2, 1919, Elaine, Arkansas. In honor and memory of the 97th Anniversary of the massacre of 237 of our African American brothers and sisters of Elaine, Arkansas, who fought and died for economic justice and human rights in their fight to organize the Progressive Farmers and Household Union of America.
Click here to view a short documentary, narrated by award-winning actor, Ossie Davis. Photo courtesy of Meadow Publishing Company, Boston, Mass.
- SMART statement on SCOTUS roll-back of reproductive rights
- Local 1420 mourns death of Local Chairperson Kevin Spragg￼
- Watch the Skies — It’s National Lightning Safety Week!
- Former VP Robert Earley passes away
- NMB proffers arbitration to United Rail Unions
- Ferguson to House subcommittee: ‘I’m screaming into the bullhorn’ for help￼
- Third week of NMB sessions concludes; unions again call for proffer of arbitration
- TD President Ferguson to testify before House rail subcommittee
- United Rail Unions’ statement following NMB sessions
- New York two-person crew bill heads to governor for signing￼