DEERFIELD, Mass. – An East Deerfield Rail Yard employee was taken to Baystate Medical Center in Springfield by LifeFlight helicopter Tuesday after suffering a severe leg injury while working along the railroad tracks.
After the accident, Baystate reported the employee, Robert Charboneau of Greenfield, was in fair condition.
(Charboneau is a member of SMART Transportation Division Local 587 at Greenfield, Mass.)
Read the complete story at The Recorder.
- American Rescue Plan funding saves thousands of SMART pensions
- Secure your future. Vote!
- Solidarity with Kingspan workers
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body