BOSTON – Homeland Security in Washington DC has awarded the MBTA about $7 million to outfit buses with the latest in live video technology.
Sophisticated new 360-degree lenses embedded in the ceilings and walls of the buses will now capture everything. And on some buses, there will even be flat screens for passengers to see what is going on.
Read the complete story at CBS Boston.
- SMART statement on President Biden’s 2023 State of the Union address
- SMART Local 28’s Leah Rambo appointed deputy director of U.S. DOL Women’s Bureau executive team
- Local 1715 members ratify contract with CATS
- BNSF asks the FRA for permission to run trains with 120 CFM of flow in the name of safety
- Hudson Tunnel project to create more than 70,000 jobs in New York and New Jersey
- B&P Tunnel replacement project in Baltimore promises jobs, better conditions for SMART members
- EPI study estimates money lost by misclassified workers
- TD Disaster Relief Fund in urgent need of donations
- Union Plus scholarship deadline approaching; others open for TD members’ families
- FMCSA pre-employment requirement in effect Jan. 6