Rallies against Right to Work for less and the repeal of the prevailing wage are currently being planned across Wisconsin. On Monday, February 23rd, a rally is scheduled in Milwaukee at 5pm in Zeidler Park while two more are scheduled for the State Capitol in Madison on Tuesday and Wednesday (February 24th and 25th) both at noon.
These come in response to the Wisconsin GOP’s plans to introduce a right to work bill this week in the state legislature. Last year, House and Senate Republicans refused to discuss plans for any right to work legislation in Wisconsin and the Governor himself even called any potential legislation a “distraction” that he had no desire for.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available