SMART Local 18 (Wisconsin) was named a finalist for the 2022 BizTimes Media Nonprofit Excellence Awards, an annual recognition of local organizations dedicated to bettering Wisconsin communities. Local 18 was nominated by the Association for the Rights of Citizens with Handicaps (ARCh) Camp Pow Wow, which the local rehabilitated ahead of the organization’s first in-person camp for kids with disabilities since 2019.
Pictured: ARCh Assistant Director of Operations Kristin Lindahl, Local 18 Director of Organizing Hallie Jennerman and Local 18 President/Business Manager Scott Knocke.
- Special Focus: SMART sisters, allies build solidarity to strengthen our future at Tradeswomen Build Nations 2022
- In for the long haul
- You made the difference
- Our message has been sent
- 2022 year in review
- Rail workers rally against PSR, call for better working conditions
- BE4ALL Committee, subcommittees meet in Chicago
- Butler, Miller named SMART GVPs
- Local 28 business rep. details the importance of organizing
- SMART Army builds paracord bracelets for servicemembers