Los Angeles firefighters say nearly two dozen people suffered injuries, mostly minor, when a commuter train struck a car near downtown Los Angeles and partially derailed.
Fire Department spokesman Shawn Lenske says 21 people on the train were hurt in Saturday’s crash. He says all but one of the injuries was minor.
Read the complete story at www.ksby.com.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available