Los Angeles firefighters say nearly two dozen people suffered injuries, mostly minor, when a commuter train struck a car near downtown Los Angeles and partially derailed.
Fire Department spokesman Shawn Lenske says 21 people on the train were hurt in Saturday’s crash. He says all but one of the injuries was minor.
Read the complete story at www.ksby.com.
- American Rescue Plan funding saves thousands of SMART pensions
- Secure your future. Vote!
- Solidarity with Kingspan workers
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body