Notice of hiring: Keolis Posting for assistant conductors in Boston.
Keolis Commuter Service, a SMART TD represented property, is currently accepting applications for assistant conductors in Boston. Preference is being given to those with prior railroad operating experience, class 1 conductor certification, and with qualifications on current NORAC rules. Posting dates currently extend to August 20, 2015.
For more information on how to apply, go to www.keoliscs.com/careers. Go to the bottom of the page and click on the “Keolis Commuter Services Job Opening” link.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available