The national health and welfare plans offer wellness programs for UTU members and their eligible dependents.
The programs offer personalized care and support from health coaches and registered nurses, plus other tools such as exercise and meal planners, weight trackers and heart-rate calculators.
Click on your health-care provider below to get more details on the programs being offered.
Click here for Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Utah rail safety bill awaits signature of governor
- Local 85 (Ga.) Service Awards
- Secure your future. Vote!
- Solidarity with Kingspan workers
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address