Discounted reservations are now available at the Hilton Bayfront Hotel in San Diego, Calif., for the SMART Transportation Division Regional Meeting to take place July 1 to 3, 2019.
Guests are welcome to make their reservations using this link or by calling 1-800-Hiltons and mentioning the group code “SMART.”
The cutoff date to make discounted reservations at the hotel is May 28, 2019.
Members can expect a full slate of informative workshops and many chances to build camaraderie with your fellow union brothers and sisters over the three-day meeting, which will be the lone regional meeting of the year because of the August SMART Transportation Division and General Conventions.
Additional details, including registration information, will be updated on the Regional Meeting page of the SMART Transportation Division website as it becomes available.
- SMART-TD Tentative Agreement update: Oct. 5, 2022
- TD organizing win thanks to collaboration in Michigan
- Ultimately, decision about tentative agreement is in members’ hands
- New updating features for TD members in SMART Portal
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar