Railroad employees covered under National Railway Carriers/UTU Health and Welfare Plan or the Railroad Employees’ National Health and Welfare Plan were mailed a notification of the online open enrollment period that began Oct. 1, 2014, and ends Nov. 1, 2014. The information should be specific to the current enrollment for you and your eligible dependents.
The online enrollment capability provides the ability to view your personal information, add, delete and update dependent information, view enrollment materials, enroll in benefits for next year, and receive an immediate confirmation statement. There is no need to mail in a paper enrollment form. However, if you need assistance, have questions or require a paper enrollment kit, call Railroad Enrollment Services at (800) 753-2692.
The enrollment website can be found at https://www.yourtracktohealth.com (formerly known as the Railroad Information Depot).
You are encouraged to visit the online enrollment site and review all the information available. Use the log-in instructions at the end of this article to access and review your personal information and spend some time learning about the benefits and resources available on the site.
You will also be able to search medical provider networks.
It is required that covered dependent Social Security numbers (SSN) be provided to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Please supply the missing SSN on the Dependent Information screen.
If you are currently enrolled in the Health Flexible Spending Account, the election and yearly contribution will not rollover to the new plan year. You must enroll in your Health Flexible Spending Account every year.
- Click “Login” located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- If you have already registered, enter your username and password.
- If you have not yet registered, select “New User?” at the bottom of the screen to complete your registration.
Once logged in, select the option to “Enroll Now for 2015,” located in the upper left corner of the screen.
- NMB proffers arbitration to United Rail Unions
- Third week of NMB sessions concludes; unions again call for proffer of arbitration
- United Rail Unions’ statement following NMB sessions
- New York two-person crew bill heads to governor for signing￼
- General President Sellers’ Memorial Day video message
- A Memorial Day message from TD President Ferguson
- SMART-TD mourns the loss of Local 1374 conductor Erik O’Brien￼
- General President Sellers’ Victoria Day video message
- The Coordinated Bargaining Coalition again calls on NMB to proffer arbitration
- Forward Progress