Members planning to attend the 2014 SMART Transportation Division Convention, June 30-July 2 in San Diego, as a guest are asked to please complete the guest registration form and return it to the Transportation Division office in North Olmsted, Ohio.
It is requested that all members attending the convention as guests (non-delegates) register themselves and their family members so that convention planners have an accurate count of the number of individuals attending.
Please complete the entire form, including arrival and departure dates, and mail to:
SMART Transportation Division
2014 Convention Registration
24950 Country Club Blvd., Ste. 340
North Olmsted, OH 44070-5333
Download the guest registration form here.
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC
- Labor rallies planned Sept. 10 in Nebraska, Ohio
- Registration open for TD Northwestern RTS