Members planning to attend the 2014 SMART Transportation Division Convention, June 30-July 2 in San Diego, as a guest are asked to please complete the guest registration form and return it to the Transportation Division office in North Olmsted, Ohio.
It is requested that all members attending the convention as guests (non-delegates) register themselves and their family members so that convention planners have an accurate count of the number of individuals attending.
Please complete the entire form, including arrival and departure dates, and mail to:
SMART Transportation Division
2014 Convention Registration
24950 Country Club Blvd., Ste. 340
North Olmsted, OH 44070-5333
Download the guest registration form here.
- SMART statement on President Biden’s 2023 State of the Union address
- SMART Local 28’s Leah Rambo appointed deputy director of U.S. DOL Women’s Bureau executive team
- BNSF asks the FRA for permission to run trains with 120 CFM of flow in the name of safety
- Hudson Tunnel project to create more than 70,000 jobs in New York and New Jersey
- B&P Tunnel replacement project in Baltimore promises jobs, better conditions for SMART members
- EPI study estimates money lost by misclassified workers
- Union Plus scholarship deadline approaching; others open for TD members’ families
- FMCSA pre-employment requirement in effect Jan. 6
- Railroad Retirement and Unemployment Insurance Taxes in 2023
- Action needed to support Congressional Workers Union