Great Lakes Airlines will begin six-day-a-week air service between Pueblo and Denver International Airport on Sunday.
The airline will operate single flights Sunday through Friday using a twin-turboprop, 30-passenger Embraer 120 airplane with a flight attendant.
The service will not operate on Saturdays, Pueblo airport officials said.
Read more from The Pueblo Chieftan.
- SMART News episode 10 features Local 19 member on Biden endorsement, coverage of railroad victories, GP Coleman’s visit to Tenn. megaproject and more
- From the ballast: On-the-job incidents can bring about PTSD
- Open enrollment has begun for SMART-TD bus, rail VLTD plans
- Veto means Nevada governor picked politics over safety
- TD initiates census effort — please verify your information!
- Members of GO-953 ratify historic tentative agreement with Union Pacific
- Registration for annual SMART Leadership Conference now open for TD officers
- Watch: Local sheet metal unions win back pay for wage theft and worker misclassification
- ProPublica reports: “As Rail Profits Soar, Blocked Crossings Force Kids to Crawl Under Trains to Get to School”
- Defense of our bus operators is needed