Great Lakes Airlines will begin six-day-a-week air service between Pueblo and Denver International Airport on Sunday.
The airline will operate single flights Sunday through Friday using a twin-turboprop, 30-passenger Embraer 120 airplane with a flight attendant.
The service will not operate on Saturdays, Pueblo airport officials said.
Read more from The Pueblo Chieftan.
- SMART statement on President Biden’s signing of the Inflation Reduction Act
- SMART statement on White House Back to School 2022 collaboration to improve indoor air quality
- SMART statement on passage of Inflation Reduction Act
- TD Local 446 mourns loss of member who died while on the job
- FRA Administrator Bose: Safety is first
- TTD President Regan: Transportation labor has shown it’s a driving force
- SMART statement on signing of the CHIPS and Science Act
- TD president addresses SMART General Session, TD officers
- Oberman addresses SMART General Session
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman