Great Lakes Airlines will begin six-day-a-week air service between Pueblo and Denver International Airport on Sunday.
The airline will operate single flights Sunday through Friday using a twin-turboprop, 30-passenger Embraer 120 airplane with a flight attendant.
The service will not operate on Saturdays, Pueblo airport officials said.
Read more from The Pueblo Chieftan.
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC
- Update on PEB 250 recommendations to national agreement negotiations
- Class Is release 2nd quarter 2022 financial results