PUEBLO, Colo. — The number of passengers boarding regional carrier Great Lakes Airlines at Pueblo is up 45 percent this year, which may help the airport qualify for additional federal funding, reports the Pueblo Chieftain.
The UTU represents Great Lakes pilots and flight attendants. Great Lakes operates three flights daily between Pueblo and Denver.
- TD organizing win thanks to collaboration in Michigan
- Ultimately, decision about tentative agreement is in members’ hands
- New updating features for TD members in SMART Portal
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)
- SMART-TD, BLET reach tentative agreement with railroads