Friends of fallen Brother, John P. Schneider, recently set up a Go Fund Me account that is accepting donations in support of Brother Schneider’s family.
Click here to donate.
Schneider, 54, of Spokane Valley, Wash., was hit and killed by a Union Pacific train on Tuesday, Jan. 31. The accident occurred near the Wallula train yard in Walla Walla County, Wash. No one else was injured in the accident.
Schneider had been a member of Local 1505 in Spokane, Wash., since 2004. SMART TD extends their condolences to the Schneider family, friends and members of Local 1505.
Information about funeral arrangements will be posted as it is available.
Click here to read more from KEPRtv.com Action News.
- Ultimately, decision about tentative agreement is in members’ hands
- New updating features for TD members in SMART Portal
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)