SMART TD Georgia State Legislative Director Matt Campbell is currently running for Georgia’s State Senate, District 32. Campbell is up against seven other candidates. A special election will be held April 18.
Campbell has been endorsed by SMART TD, AFL-CIO, IBEW, CWA, Teamsters, IAM, Carpenters, IAFF, North Georgia Labor Council and the North Georgia Building Trades union.
Campbell has been a SMART TD (formerly UTU) member for 17 years, since he began his railroad career on CSX in 2000.
Click here to learn more about Campbell’s campaign.
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB
- FRA NPRM: The truth behind the need for 2 person crews
- SMART-TD LACMTA operators ratify tentative contract
- House leaders introduce bill reauthorizing STB and to assist rail customers
- Local 12 apprentices get hands-on architectural experience
- SMART-TD, BLET presidents update members following PEB 250
- SMART statement on passage of CHIPS and Science Act
- Union Plus opens ‘Unions Power America’ contest￼
- United Rail Unions statement on opening of PEB