Members of Local 887, Harvey, N.D., have established a fund to benefit the family of conductor Robert J. Glasgow, 38, who died May 28 while setting out cars as part of a two-person crew at a CP yard.
Glasgow began railroading on CP in 2005 as a track worker; transferring to train service in 2011. Glasgow had mounted the lead car of 28 cars being switched conventionally when it sideswiped other cars. He was pronounced dead at a local hospital.
He is survived by wife Jenny Ann and children Jacob, Carter, Cole, Ethan and Kaylee.
Donations should be sent to the Robert Glasgow Family, 709 Ninth St. N.E., Minot, ND 58703.
- EPI study estimates money lost by misclassified workers
- UP actions prompt departure from safety program
- SMART-TD announces enhanced benefits with new Voluntary Long-Term Disability (VLTD) carrier
- Local 168 mourns passing of Chairperson Garcia
- TD Disaster Relief Fund in urgent need of donations
- Union Plus scholarship deadline approaching; others open for TD members’ families
- Remembering MLK
- SMART-TD stands in solidarity with the Air Line Pilots Association, International
- FRA letter warns rail bosses of enforcement measures if training deficiencies are not resolved
- FMCSA pre-employment requirement in effect Jan. 6