The SMART-TD Membership Services Department has compiled a list of frequently asked questions from SMART-TD rail members regarding medical-benefits coverage and has supplied appropriate answers to these questions.
These questions pertain to coverage when an employee is working, is furloughed or dismissed from service, becomes disabled, or is retiring.
This list contains answers to commonly asked questions. If you have a question regarding medical-benefit coverage for yourself or your dependents that is not answered here, feel free to contact the SMART-TD Membership Services Department at 216-228-9400.
To view the list of frequently asked questions (FAQs), click here.
- SMART statement on passage of Inflation Reduction Act
- TD Local 446 mourns loss of member who died while on the job
- FRA Administrator Bose: Safety is first
- TTD President Regan: Transportation labor has shown it’s a driving force
- SMART statement on signing of the CHIPS and Science Act
- TD president addresses SMART General Session, TD officers
- Oberman addresses SMART General Session
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman