Due to the ongoing disruptions caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19), the Department of Labor’s Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS) updates its March 17, 2020, advisory concerning Title II of the Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act of 1959 (LMRDA).
Unions, employers, and labor relations consultants wishing to take advantage of this enforcement policy do not need to contact OLMS before the report is due, providing the requested information. Rather, OLMS will not pursue a civil enforcement action with regard to a delinquent or deficient report when these reporting violations are attributable to COVID-19 and the reporting deadline was prior to June 30, 2020. Any such reports must be filed by June 30, 2020, absent further notice from OLMS.
- North and South Carolina members join for Solidarity Shoot
- What TD members can do to support the UAW strike
- SMART-TD forms new committee to address assaults on bus and transit operators
- Message to rail workers from TD President Ferguson re: UAW strike action
- Effort by coworkers ensures fallen TD Local 1846 member will not be forgotten
- SMART-TD Announces Its Support for STB’s Historic Declaration of Reciprocal Switching
- TD local nominations/elections coming up in autumn
- Registration opens for November TD Regional Training Seminar in Iowa
- Photo recap of TD Labor Day events
- Local 583 member John Thornton killed when crew van hit by suspected DUI driver