The MTA is about to get a little more CSI.
City bus drivers will soon be armed with DNA swabs to gather evidence in the all-too-common event of an unhinged passenger spitting on them.
Transit workers catch a loogie 14 times a month, the MTA estimated in 2011.
Read more from the New York Post.
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC
- Calif. governor signs bill placing Santa Cruz members under PERB
- Update on PEB 250 recommendations to national agreement negotiations