The Pittsburgh Business Times reported that local and state officials recently gathered for the CSX official groundbreaking ceremony in McKees Rocks, Penn. The $60 million, 70-acre intermodal facility will be built on the site of the former Pittsburgh Intermodal Rail Terminal.
Click here to read the entire article.
- SMART statement on passage of Inflation Reduction Act
- TD Local 446 mourns loss of member who died while on the job
- FRA Administrator Bose: Safety is first
- TTD President Regan: Transportation labor has shown it’s a driving force
- SMART statement on signing of the CHIPS and Science Act
- TD president addresses SMART General Session, TD officers
- Oberman addresses SMART General Session
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman
- FRA NPRM: The truth behind the need for two-person crews
- Local 12 apprentices get hands-on architectural experience