The Union Pacific Railroad is investigating after two employees were injured while jumping from a moving locomotive.
According to Mark Davis, UPRR director of corporate relations and media, the incident occurred at 2 p.m. Saturday near Kennard. The village is just west of Blair in Washington County.
Read the complete story at the North Platte Telegraph.
- SMART statement on Inflation Reduction Act anniversary
- Minnesota SMART members win legislative victories across sheet metal and transportation
- SMART remembers and honors all who have made the ultimate sacrifice
- SMART Women’s Committee welcomes new members
- SMART-TD announces a price reduction for the Discipline Income Protection Program (DIPP) going into effect on August 1, 2023
- Retired General Chairperson Al Nowlin passes away
- SMART sisters reflect on Women in Construction Week 2023
- Utah rail safety bill awaits signature of governor
- Local 85 (Ga.) Service Awards
- Secure your future. Vote!