The Union Pacific Railroad is investigating after two employees were injured while jumping from a moving locomotive.
According to Mark Davis, UPRR director of corporate relations and media, the incident occurred at 2 p.m. Saturday near Kennard. The village is just west of Blair in Washington County.
Read the complete story at the North Platte Telegraph.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available