The Globe and Mail reported that a proxy fight is likely between Canadian Pacific and Norfolk Southern.
In a recent regulatory filing, NS said that the premium offered by CP in its proposal was too small and the merger and the voting trust proposed would not be approved by regulators.
Read the complete article here.
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson
- Update on SMART-TD balloting for National Rail Tentative Agreement
- Appearances with federal officials reinforce that union is labor leader in Kansas
- Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar hotel deadline now Oct. 28
- New Ford EV plant “a game-changer” for SMART Tenn. local
- TD Local 653 legislative representative receives Chicago labor award
- RRB announces retiree earnings limits will increasse in 2023
- N.J. designates Oct. 15 as annual Railroad Workers Day
- Railroad Retirement benefits to see rise in 2023