Alternate National Legislative Director Jared Cassity shared a tip about the type of bleach that should be used for disinfecting work areas while trying to prevent spread of the coronavirus.
Bleach water should be created with a tablespoon of bleach per gallon. The bleach used to mix the solution should not have additional scent added to it, according to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
Also, the “splashless” variety of bleach neither sanitizes nor disinfects, Cassity said.
“Be sure to purchase regular bleach,” said Cassity, who verified the information through Clorox representatives.
Follow this link for a PDF from HHS on how to make a bleach water disinfecting solution.
- Computer outage does not affect TD RTS events
- TD Local 278 shows solidarity with UAW
- North and South Carolina members join for Solidarity Shoot
- What TD members can do to support the UAW strike
- SMART-TD forms new committee to address assaults on bus and transit operators
- Message to rail workers from TD President Ferguson re: UAW strike action
- Effort by coworkers ensures fallen TD Local 1846 member will not be forgotten
- SMART-TD Announces Its Support for STB’s Historic Declaration of Reciprocal Switching
- TD local nominations/elections coming up in autumn
- Registration opens for November TD Regional Training Seminar in Iowa