The Federal Railroad Administration has decided on a preferred route for the proposed high-speed rail that would run from Houston to Dallas and through the eastern counties of the Texas Brazos Valley.
The line approved for the proposed train would get people from Houston to Dallas in 90 minutes. It cuts right through Grimes, Madison and Leon Counties, among others.
Read more from KBTX.com.
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available
- SM LU 71 Opens New Buffalo Training Center
- SMART members in Indiana pay tribute to trailblazing suffragist