SMART Transportation Division Colorado State Legislative Director Carl Smith invites all SMART members in the Trinidad area to a memorial service at 11:00 a.m. on Sept. 22 commemorating the Ludlow Massacre of April 20, 1914.
The United Mine Workers of America service will honor the miners who struck on Sept. 23, 1913, and the miners and their family members who were massacred seven months later.
Smith will be in attendance.
For complete information and driving directions, see the notice below.
- SMART-TD Tentative Agreement update: Oct. 5, 2022
- TD organizing win thanks to collaboration in Michigan
- Ultimately, decision about tentative agreement is in members’ hands
- New updating features for TD members in SMART Portal
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar