Charles Holt has been named Administrator for the National Energy Management Institute Committee (NEMIC). Holt, who took over the top spot at NEMIC when James Page left to head the International Training Institute, had been the director of research for NEMIC.
A former instructor for the journeymen-apprentice training fund in Pittsburgh, PA, Holt is a graduate of Ohio State’s adult education program and also holds a Letters, Arts and Science degree from Pennsylvania State University. He previously held positions at Sheet Metal Local 12 in Pittsburgh as Business Agent and Business Manager/Financial Secretary-Treasurer.
Holt has served as a Technical Committee member for the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Standards 90 A&B, 80, and 105.
- American Rescue Plan funding saves thousands of SMART pensions
- Secure your future. Vote!
- Solidarity with Kingspan workers
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body