Family and friends of the late Jeff Duris are invited to come together and share your love, stories and a pint in his honor.
The celebration is being held Sunday, August 6, 2017, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Wherehouse, 818 South Water St., Milwaukee, WI 53204. Those wishing to attend are encouraged to RSVP by July 31 by email to DurisFamily@outlook.com.
Click here to view a flyer for the event.
Duris, a member of Milwaukee Local 322, died Saturday, July 1, 2017, of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease – an incurable and fatal neurological condition.
- SMART statement on passage of Inflation Reduction Act
- TD Local 446 mourns loss of member who died while on the job
- FRA Administrator Bose: Safety is first
- TTD President Regan: Transportation labor has shown it’s a driving force
- SMART statement on signing of the CHIPS and Science Act
- TD president addresses SMART General Session, TD officers
- Oberman addresses SMART General Session
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman