Children of railroaders have available to them numerous computer games simulating operation and dispatch of trains.
Now there is a computer game that allows children – and adults – to experience the challenge of being a bus operator: operating city buses, school buses, sight-seeing buses or even buses transporting prisoners.
The game, Bus Driver, is all about transporting passengers over 30 different routes, following a timetable and dealing with road rules, unpredictable traffic, weather, day and night conditions, and other events.
More information on the game is available at:
- TD Local 446 mourns loss of member who died while on the job
- FRA Administrator Bose: Safety is first
- TTD President Regan: Transportation labor has shown it’s a driving force
- SMART statement on signing of the CHIPS and Science Act
- TD president addresses SMART General Session, TD officers
- Oberman addresses SMART General Session
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB
- FRA NPRM: The truth behind the need for two-person crews
- SMART-TD LACMTA operators ratify tentative contract