Children of railroaders have available to them numerous computer games simulating operation and dispatch of trains.
Now there is a computer game that allows children – and adults – to experience the challenge of being a bus operator: operating city buses, school buses, sight-seeing buses or even buses transporting prisoners.
The game, Bus Driver, is all about transporting passengers over 30 different routes, following a timetable and dealing with road rules, unpredictable traffic, weather, day and night conditions, and other events.
More information on the game is available at:
- It’s a step ahead for Pa. rail safety bill
- TD leadership participates in NS Bellevue safety event
- Veto means Nevada governor picked politics over safety
- Synopsis released of NS yardmaster agreement
- TD initiates census effort — please verify your information!
- SMART-TD and NS reach yardmaster sick leave deal; carrier completes negotiations with all unions
- SMART-TD members ratify tentative agreement with Norfolk Southern
- TD DLC firm pitches in to assist with Minn. 2PC success
- Sara Youngdahl is new SMART-TD DLC Coordinator
- Members of GO-953 ratify historic tentative agreement with Union Pacific