Voters in California have approved a ballot proposition preventing the state or local governments from borrowing or redirecting to other budget projects any fuel tax or local property tax funds earmarked for transportation projects such as rail and transit.
The California ballot proposition, which was approved by more than 60 percent of voters, is in reaction to the recent shifting of transportation-earmarked funds to redevelopment projects and to close budget gaps.
- SMART-TD mourns the loss of Local 1374 conductor Erik O’Brien￼
- SMART University: TD Membership 101 available in Member Portal
- Members unite for protests in K.C., elsewhere￼
- LAST CALL: TD San Antonio Regional Training Seminar room reservations
- Coordinated Bargaining Coalition welcomes face-to-face mediation over national contract negotiations
- House subcommittee leaders take aim at PSR cuts in STB reauthorization hearing￼
- STB requires additional service reporting from railroads
- Longtime Mo. SLD passes away￼
- The Coordinated Bargaining Coalition again calls on NMB to proffer arbitration
- April 28th proclaimed “A Day of Honor and Remembrance for Railroad Workers” in Kansas