PIERRE, S.D. – The company buying the west end of the Dakota, Minnesota & Eastern Railroad line will keep all parts of the track open, a company official said Friday.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. announced Thursday it is selling the line to Genesee & Wyoming Inc. for about $210 million.
Read the complete story at the Seattle Post-Intelligencer.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available