Railroad operator BNSF Railways Co. announced plans Monday to spend $125 million expanding and improving their system in Oklahoma.
The projects include a new bypass connection at the Cherokee Yard in West Tulsa and extending a siding area on their tracks near Mannford.
Read the complete story at the Tulsa World.
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)
- SMART-TD, BLET reach tentative agreement with railroads
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen