Burlington Northern Santa Fe carried a record 206,000 units in a single week, more than any other railroad has ever done, CEO Carl Ice announced at a North Texas Commission luncheon recently.
And the Fort Worth-based railroad has carried 200,000 units or more six times already in 2014, putting BNSF on pace to shatter the record set in 2013.
Read the complete story at the Dallas Business Journal.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available