BNSF has appointed Greg Fox as executive vice president, operations, succeeding Carl Ice, who has been promoted to president and chief operating officer.
Fox will be responsible for engineering; mechanical; transportation; safety training and operations support; and resource protection, said BNSF in a press release.
Since May 2007, Fox was vice president of transportation at BNSF, and previously was vice president of engineering and vice president of technology services.
He joined BNSF predecessor Burlington Northern in 1984 as a management trainee, and later was a trainmaster, terminal trainmaster and terminal superintendent.
Fox earned an undergraduate degree in finance and transportation management from the University of Colorado.
- Ultimately, decision about tentative agreement is in members’ hands
- New updating features for TD members in SMART Portal
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)