BNSF Railway executive vice president Carl Ice has been promoted to the newly created position of president and chief operating officer, with responsibility for rail operations, marketing and technology, BNSF announced Nov. 1.
Ice is a former Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe executive, having held senior positions in engineering, mechanical, operations, finance and information systems.
- TD leadership participates in NS Bellevue safety event
- Veto means Nevada governor picked politics over safety
- Synopsis released of NS yardmaster agreement
- TD initiates census effort — please verify your information!
- SMART-TD and NS reach yardmaster sick leave deal; carrier completes negotiations with all unions
- SMART-TD members ratify tentative agreement with Norfolk Southern
- TD DLC firm pitches in to assist with Minn. 2PC success
- Sara Youngdahl is new SMART-TD DLC Coordinator
- Members of GO-953 ratify historic tentative agreement with Union Pacific
- A Memorial Day message from TD President Jeremy Ferguson