BNSF Railway executive vice president Carl Ice has been promoted to the newly created position of president and chief operating officer, with responsibility for rail operations, marketing and technology, BNSF announced Nov. 1.
Ice is a former Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe executive, having held senior positions in engineering, mechanical, operations, finance and information systems.
- Members unite for protests in K.C., elsewhere￼
- LAST CALL: TD San Antonio Regional Training Seminar room reservations
- Coordinated Bargaining Coalition welcomes face-to-face mediation over national contract negotiations
- House subcommittee leaders take aim at PSR cuts in STB reauthorization hearing￼
- STB requires additional service reporting from railroads
- Longtime Mo. SLD passes away￼
- The Coordinated Bargaining Coalition again calls on NMB to proffer arbitration
- April 28th proclaimed “A Day of Honor and Remembrance for Railroad Workers” in Kansas
- TD GO-386 gets arbitration win over attempted BNSF pool consolidation, other work-rule changes
- “We won’t back down!”