SMART is proud to announce to TD members the launch of a new upgrade in the union’s mobile app.
Packed with enhanced and new features, the SMART app is now, more than ever, an essential resource for TD members to stay up to speed with important information and another way that your union is putting technology to work for you.
These new improvements for TD members in this latest version of the app include:
- A new electronic membership card accessible to TD members.
- Easy access to current membership information, including your union membership status, where your local meeting is, and info about benefit enrollment.
- A page dedicated to your Local with up-to-the-minute info and access to Local leadership’s contact info at your service.
- A direct messaging feature that Local union leadership, including chairpersons, legislative representatives, presidents and secretary and treasurers, can use to get in touch with you quickly with what you need to know via push notifications and alerts.
- Quick links to the TD Safety Condition Report and the TD News.
- Full access to info so you can take advantage of the benefits your union provides such as the SMART Membership Assistance Program.
The upgraded SMART app is available for download by following the QR code accompanying this article or visit the mobile app page on the SMART website.
If members with a previous version of the SMART app installed on their devices have automatic updates enabled, the new version of the app — Version 4.1.12 — will be installed with no action needed on the part of the user. If automatic updates are not turned on, members will have to visit the Apple App Store or Google Play (or visit the link above) to install this new update manually. For all users, if not prompted to log in, please log out, then log back in manually for the new update to take effect.
Download a flier to post at your worksite about the app.
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- Split decision: Unions for engineers and conductors take different routes in freight rail contract ratification vote
- Balloting closes TONIGHT for tentative national rail agreement
- SMART-TD, BLET town hall yields facts about tentative agreement
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson
- Important update for all SMART-TD and BLET members included in national negotiations
- BLET, SMART-TD to host Town Hall meeting on November 9
- Update on SMART-TD balloting for National Rail Tentative Agreement
- Rule of 2 comment period extended by FRA to Dec. 21
- SMART-TD Local 206 mourns sudden loss of member