SMART is proud to announce to TD members the launch of a new upgrade in the union’s mobile app.
Packed with enhanced and new features, the SMART app is now, more than ever, an essential resource for TD members to stay up to speed with important information and another way that your union is putting technology to work for you.
These new improvements for TD members in this latest version of the app include:
- A new electronic membership card accessible to TD members.
- Easy access to current membership information, including your union membership status, where your local meeting is, and info about benefit enrollment.
- A page dedicated to your Local with up-to-the-minute info and access to Local leadership’s contact info at your service.
- A direct messaging feature that Local union leadership, including chairpersons, legislative representatives, presidents and secretary and treasurers, can use to get in touch with you quickly with what you need to know via push notifications and alerts.
- Quick links to the TD Safety Condition Report and the TD News.
- Full access to info so you can take advantage of the benefits your union provides such as the SMART Membership Assistance Program.
The upgraded SMART app is available for download by following the QR code accompanying this article or visit the mobile app page on the SMART website.
If members with a previous version of the SMART app installed on their devices have automatic updates enabled, the new version of the app — Version 4.1.12 — will be installed with no action needed on the part of the user. If automatic updates are not turned on, members will have to visit the Apple App Store or Google Play (or visit the link above) to install this new update manually. For all users, if not prompted to log in, please log out, then log back in manually for the new update to take effect.
Download a flier to post at your worksite about the app.
- Bus VP Studivant retires; James Sandoval is new VP
- SMART-TD announces tentative agreement with BNSF that addresses quality of life issues and predictability for time off
- FRA awards SMART-TD over $600,000 to fill void in rail carriers’ training programs
- Computer outage does not affect TD RTS events
- TD Local 278 shows solidarity with UAW
- North and South Carolina members join for Solidarity Shoot
- What TD members can do to support the UAW strike
- SMART-TD forms new committee to address assaults on bus and transit operators
- Message to rail workers from TD President Ferguson re: UAW strike action
- Effort by coworkers ensures fallen TD Local 1846 member will not be forgotten