SMART is proud to announce to TD members the launch of a new upgrade in the union’s mobile app.
Packed with enhanced and new features, the SMART app is now, more than ever, an essential resource for TD members to stay up to speed with important information and another way that your union is putting technology to work for you.
These new improvements for TD members in this latest version of the app include:
- A new electronic membership card accessible to TD members.
- Easy access to current membership information, including your union membership status, where your local meeting is, and info about benefit enrollment.
- A page dedicated to your Local with up-to-the-minute info and access to Local leadership’s contact info at your service.
- A direct messaging feature that Local union leadership, including chairpersons, legislative representatives, presidents and secretary and treasurers, can use to get in touch with you quickly with what you need to know via push notifications and alerts.
- Quick links to the TD Safety Condition Report and the TD News.
- Full access to info so you can take advantage of the benefits your union provides such as the SMART Membership Assistance Program.
The upgraded SMART app is available for download by following the QR code accompanying this article or visit the mobile app page on the SMART website.
If members with a previous version of the SMART app installed on their devices have automatic updates enabled, the new version of the app — Version 4.1.12 — will be installed with no action needed on the part of the user. If automatic updates are not turned on, members will have to visit the Apple App Store or Google Play (or visit the link above) to install this new update manually. For all users, if not prompted to log in, please log out, then log back in manually for the new update to take effect.
Download a flier to post at your worksite about the app.
- Local 1420 mourns death of Local Chairperson Kevin Spragg￼
- Watch the Skies — It’s National Lightning Safety Week!
- Former VP Robert Earley passes away
- NMB proffers arbitration to United Rail Unions
- Ferguson to House subcommittee: ‘I’m screaming into the bullhorn’ for help￼
- Third week of NMB sessions concludes; unions again call for proffer of arbitration
- TD President Ferguson to testify before House rail subcommittee
- United Rail Unions’ statement following NMB sessions
- New York two-person crew bill heads to governor for signing￼
- General President Sellers’ Memorial Day video message