The second annual Big 4 reunion picnic is set for Sept. 11 at Peter Pan Park in Emporia, Kan.
The “Big 4” refers to the four predecessor unions of the UTU plus the BLET. There is no connection to the former “Big 4” railroad.
The picnic will run from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Almost 300 attended in 2009.
For more information contact organizer Terry Coffelt, 2510 West View Dr., Emporia, KS 66801. Phone (620) 341-9165 or email email@example.com.
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2023
- RRB: Credit for military service under the Railroad Retirement Act
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson
- Update on SMART-TD balloting for National Rail Tentative Agreement
- Appearances with federal officials reinforce that union is labor leader in Kansas
- Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar hotel deadline now Oct. 28
- New Ford EV plant “a game-changer” for SMART Tenn. local
- TD Local 653 legislative representative receives Chicago labor award
- RRB announces retiree earnings limits will increasse in 2023