Friends and former co-workers of UTU Local 1177 member Corey Kluver will hold a fundraiser for the Kluver family Saturday, June 25.
Kluver, a 31-year-old BNSF conductor and father of three, lost both legs in a Willmar, Minn., rail yard accident Feb. 3.
The benefit, including a luncheon, bake sale and silent auction, will be held from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at American Legion Post 537 in New London, Minn.
Donations may also be sent to the Corey Kluver Benefit Account, Lake Region Bank, Box 1740, Willmar, MN 56201.
- SMART-TD statement on the results of the U.S. Senate vote to impose the rail agreement
- SMART-TD statement on potential extension of status-quo period
- SMART-TD statement on congressional intervention in the national rail negotiations
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2023
- RRB: Credit for military service under the Railroad Retirement Act
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- Split decision: Unions for engineers and conductors take different routes in freight rail contract ratification vote
- Balloting closes TONIGHT for tentative national rail agreement
- SMART-TD, BLET town hall yields facts about tentative agreement
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson