Following terror attacks in Brussels, Belgium, this morning killing 31 people and injuring many others, the U.S. has ramped up security at our nation’s transit stations and airports.
Although there are no indications of any terrorist activity on U.S. soil, security has been increased as a precaution.
Read more from USA Today.
- SMART-TD Tentative Agreement update: Oct. 5, 2022
- TD organizing win thanks to collaboration in Michigan
- Ultimately, decision about tentative agreement is in members’ hands
- New updating features for TD members in SMART Portal
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)