The ninth annual fall luncheon and railroad reunion, hosted by the Bay Area Railroaders, is being held Saturday, Oct. 15 at Spenger’s Fresh Fish Grotto, 1919 Fourth St., Berkeley, CA 94710.
All active and retired railroaders are welcome. The gathering will take place from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. with lunch served at 2:00 p.m.
The menu includes a choice of five entrees: roast sirloin of beef with a mushroom glaze, shrimp scampi, chicken piccata with capers, or parmesan-encrusted filet of Sole. All entrees include salad, rolls with butter, potato, vegetable and cheesecake dessert. Coffee and tea will also be provided.
The price for attendance is $40 with an advance registration or $45 at the door. RSVP as soon as possible to John Herrmann by calling 925-465-4122.
Spenger’s is located opposite the Berkeley Amtrak Station at the Capital Corridor Train stop. Attendees are encouraged to take the train. Validated parking is also available for the first 1.5 hours opposite Spenger’s. For additional information, call Herrmann at 925-465-4122.
- Local 1420 mourns death of Local Chairperson Kevin Spragg￼
- Watch the Skies — It’s National Lightning Safety Week!
- Former VP Robert Earley passes away
- NMB proffers arbitration to United Rail Unions
- Ferguson to House subcommittee: ‘I’m screaming into the bullhorn’ for help￼
- Third week of NMB sessions concludes; unions again call for proffer of arbitration
- TD President Ferguson to testify before House rail subcommittee
- United Rail Unions’ statement following NMB sessions
- New York two-person crew bill heads to governor for signing￼
- General President Sellers’ Memorial Day video message