Active and retired railroad members and their families covered under The NRC/UTU Health and Welfare Plan, The Railroad Employees National Health and Welfare Plan and The Railroad Employees National Early Retirement Major Medical Plan impacted by Hurricane Harvey can find important information about accessing emotional care, medical treatment and obtaining needed prescription medication on www.yourtracktohealth.com.
Toll-free telephone numbers, hours of operation and services available are listed for all benefit providers under the above plans in the event personal belongings containing identification cards have been lost or destroyed.
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB
- FRA NPRM: The truth behind the need for 2 person crews
- SMART-TD LACMTA operators ratify tentative contract
- House leaders introduce bill reauthorizing STB and to assist rail customers
- Local 12 apprentices get hands-on architectural experience
- SMART-TD, BLET presidents update members following PEB 250
- SMART statement on passage of CHIPS and Science Act
- Union Plus opens ‘Unions Power America’ contest￼
- United Rail Unions statement on opening of PEB