In the wake of devastating Hurricane Isaac, which caused significant property damage and loss to scores of UTU members in its path along the Gulf Coast in August, the UTU is soliciting donations to assist those struggling brothers and sisters.
To speed the collection and disbursement of donations, the UTU is using the same special bank account that was established to aid our brothers and sisters in the wake of Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
Thus, checks to aide UTU brothers and sisters in need of assistance following Hurricane Isaac should be made out to the Hurricane Katrina Relief Fund.
Contributions should be sent to:
Hurrican Katrina Relief Fund
United Transportation Union
Attn: Cheryl Sneed
24950 Country Club Blvd.
North Olmsted, OH 44070-5333
- House subcommittee leaders take aim at PSR cuts in STB reauthorization hearing￼
- STB requires additional service reporting from railroads
- Longtime Mo. SLD passes away￼
- The Coordinated Bargaining Coalition again calls on NMB to proffer arbitration
- April 28th proclaimed “A Day of Honor and Remembrance for Railroad Workers” in Kansas
- TD GO-386 gets arbitration win over attempted BNSF pool consolidation, other work-rule changes
- “We won’t back down!”
- SMART Transportation Division issues statement on Amtrak board nominees
- RRB resumes in-person appointments
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB