In the wake of devastating Hurricane Isaac, which caused significant property damage and loss to scores of UTU members in its path along the Gulf Coast in August, the UTU is soliciting donations to assist those struggling brothers and sisters.
To speed the collection and disbursement of donations, the UTU is using the same special bank account that was established to aid our brothers and sisters in the wake of Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
Thus, checks to aide UTU brothers and sisters in need of assistance following Hurricane Isaac should be made out to the Hurricane Katrina Relief Fund.
Contributions should be sent to:
Hurrican Katrina Relief Fund
United Transportation Union
Attn: Cheryl Sneed
24950 Country Club Blvd.
North Olmsted, OH 44070-5333
- Ultimately, decision about tentative agreement is in members’ hands
- New updating features for TD members in SMART Portal
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)