Arbitrator Frank Quinn, well known to hundreds of UTU officers and members as a long-time educator at UTU regional meetings, a respected neutral in rail arbitration cases and as an author, has died at age 80.
Francis Xavier Quinn earned bachelor of arts, master of arts and master of science degrees in education, theology and industrial relations, and a doctoral degree in alternative dispute resolution.
Quinn is survived by his wife of 30 years, Marlene Stoker Quinn, who frequently attended UTU regional meetings with her husband.
Expressions of condolence may be sent to:
4213 Blackhaw Lane
Ft. Worth, TX 76107
- Computer outage does not affect TD RTS events
- TD Local 278 shows solidarity with UAW
- North and South Carolina members join for Solidarity Shoot
- What TD members can do to support the UAW strike
- SMART-TD forms new committee to address assaults on bus and transit operators
- Message to rail workers from TD President Ferguson re: UAW strike action
- Effort by coworkers ensures fallen TD Local 1846 member will not be forgotten
- SMART-TD Announces Its Support for STB’s Historic Declaration of Reciprocal Switching
- TD local nominations/elections coming up in autumn
- Registration opens for November TD Regional Training Seminar in Iowa