Employees of Western Rail Road in Braunfels, Texas, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cemex USA, have voted to be represented by the UTU.
The railroad moves crushed rock, cement and other aggregates for interchange with Union Pacific at Dittlinger and Stonetown, Texas.
UTU International President Mike Futhey praised the work of UTU organizer Mike Lewis in “bringing first class representation to another hardworking group of railroad workers.”
- Union Pacific reaches labor agreement with largest union
- TCU & Shop-Craft Coalition reaches tentative agreement with Amtrak
- Norfolk Southern and SMART-TD statement on conductor redeployment bargaining
- Ohio SLD Whitaker, senators state case for Railway Safety Act before commerce committee
- To better serve you, we have to know where you are!
- UPDATED: President Ferguson appears with U.S. Sen. Brown to discuss Railway Safety Act
- Analysis: Lawsuit means shareholders might not be OK after East Palestine
- FRA issues safety bulletin on grade-crossing shove moves after fatal accident
- Kansas rail safety legislation needs support
- Husband of TD staff member in need of liver donor