All railroaders and their friends and relatives are invited to participate in the 12th Annual FSC Rail Classic golf tournament at 1 p.m. Monday, May 6, at Sierra Lakes Golf Course in Fontana, Calif., according to Local 240 Chairperson Harry J. Garvin Jr.
The cost of the four-person scramble, shotgun-start tournament is $75 per person and includes a tri-tip barbecue, great prizes and great fun.
At least one member of each foursome must be a railroader.
Participants should commit and remit to Frank Carmona at 30250 Pebble Beach Dr., Sun City, CA 92586, by April 15. Contact Carmona at (951) 301-6525, (909) 770-3366 or by email at FSCRail@hotmail.com.
The tournament is sponsored Carmona’s Collision Repair.
- Ultimately, decision about tentative agreement is in members’ hands
- New updating features for TD members in SMART Portal
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)