There’s no place like home for the holidays, so Amtrak is offering 10 extra trains for Thanksgiving on the Chicago-Michigan corridor.
The rail service will add an extra train in each direction Wednesday, Nov. 25, Saturday, Nov. 28, and Sunday, Nov. 29 on the Chicago-Ann Arbor “Wolverine Line” to help people reach their Turkey Day destinations and return home.
Click here for Amtrak’s holiday schedule.
Read more from MLive media group.
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2023
- RRB: Credit for military service under the Railroad Retirement Act
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson
- Update on SMART-TD balloting for National Rail Tentative Agreement
- Appearances with federal officials reinforce that union is labor leader in Kansas
- Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar hotel deadline now Oct. 28
- New Ford EV plant “a game-changer” for SMART Tenn. local
- TD Local 653 legislative representative receives Chicago labor award
- RRB announces retiree earnings limits will increasse in 2023