Additional funeral services have been added for International Representative James R. Cumby in his original home state of Michigan.
A visitation will be held at 10 a.m., Aug. 25, at St. Peters Lutheran Church, 17051 24 Mile Rd., Macomb, MI 48042. A service will follow at 11 a.m. A meal will be served at 12 p.m. at the church’s fellowship hall, adjoining the church.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Salado Masonic Lodge 296, 95 South Church St., Salado, TX 76571; or to Shriners Hospitals for Children, 2900 Rocky Point Dr., Tampa, FL 33607.
Click here to view Cumby’s obituary or to leave condolences.
- SMART-TD announces tentative agreement with BNSF that addresses quality of life issues and predictability for time off
- FRA awards SMART-TD over $600,000 to fill void in rail carriers’ training programs
- Computer outage does not affect TD RTS events
- TD Local 278 shows solidarity with UAW
- North and South Carolina members join for Solidarity Shoot
- What TD members can do to support the UAW strike
- Union sheet metal workers’ mental health program spotlighted by America’s Work Force Union Podcast
- SMART-TD forms new committee to address assaults on bus and transit operators
- Message to rail workers from TD President Ferguson re: UAW strike action
- SMART Chief International Rep. Scott Parks passes away