Additional funeral services have been added for International Representative James R. Cumby in his original home state of Michigan.
A visitation will be held at 10 a.m., Aug. 25, at St. Peters Lutheran Church, 17051 24 Mile Rd., Macomb, MI 48042. A service will follow at 11 a.m. A meal will be served at 12 p.m. at the church’s fellowship hall, adjoining the church.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Salado Masonic Lodge 296, 95 South Church St., Salado, TX 76571; or to Shriners Hospitals for Children, 2900 Rocky Point Dr., Tampa, FL 33607.
Click here to view Cumby’s obituary or to leave condolences.
- FRA issues safety bulletin on grade-crossing shove moves after fatal accident
- Second BE4ALL Toolbox Talk promotes “Effective Communication”
- Kansas rail safety legislation needs support
- Husband of TD staff member in need of liver donor
- SMART statement on Women’s Equal Pay Day 2023
- Railway Safety Act top of mind at Senate’s NS hearing
- From the Ballast: Accountability? Shaw didn’t show it
- SMART Women In Construction Week video profiles first woman SMART sheet metal worker in Rhode Island
- Local 17 journeyperson details her sheet metal journey in Women In Construction Week 2023 video
- Utah rail safety bill awaits signature of governor