Two executive vacancies have been filled by the UTU Board of Directors.
General Chairperson John Lesniewski (CSX, GO 049) was elected second alternate vice president – east, to fill a vacancy created by the retirement of now former General Chairperson Jim Huston (BNSF, GO 009).
Also, UTU Local 1422 (Los Angeles) Chairperson Robert Resendez was elected an alternate on the executive board, filling a vacancy created by the resignation of General Chairperson Troy Johnson (Union Pacific, GO 927).
- TD Local 446 mourns loss of member who died while on the job
- FRA Administrator Bose: Safety is first
- TTD President Regan: Transportation labor has shown it’s a driving force
- SMART statement on signing of the CHIPS and Science Act
- TD president addresses SMART General Session, TD officers
- Oberman addresses SMART General Session
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB
- FRA NPRM: The truth behind the need for two-person crews
- SMART-TD LACMTA operators ratify tentative contract