The “Your Track to Health” brand represents the wide array of health and welfare benefits and resources available to eligible railroad employees and their dependents. Whenever you see “Your Track to Health” used on communications and in materials, you can know and trust that the information is important and is being provided to help you better understand and optimize your health and welfare benefits.
By registering on yourtracktohealth.com you:
- Can securely access and manage your family’s health and welfare benefits account online.
- Can use your new username and password to securely log into the Railroad Enrollment Services online portal to easily and conveniently change or enroll in your 2014 benefits during “open enrollment” this fall.
- Could win an amazing prize!
Eligible members who register on the site will be automatically entered for a chance to win one of 15 prizes including:
- An iPad® Mini (2)
- A Kindle® e-Reader (3)
- A SodaStream® soda maker (5)
- $100 gift card to DICK’S Sporting Goods stores (5; redeemable online and in stores)
The chance to win ends Nov. 11, 2013. See the complete rules at yourtracktohealth.com/PDF_Files/sweeps/rules.pdf.
The yourtracktohealth.com website launched in July with a completely new look, feel and navigation, plus new healthy living content that may be used to help you improve your health. This new website replaced the previous Railroad Information Depot.
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)
- SMART-TD, BLET reach tentative agreement with railroads
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART-TD, BLET joint statement on rail embargo
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC