Your Track to Health has provided tips on handling social anxiety as well as the benefits of exercise. Click on the links below to read how you can overcome social anxiety and about the benefits of adding exercise to your daily routine.
Tips for handling social anxiety: Everyone gets nervous in social situations. Perhaps you’ve experienced some anxiety when giving a presentation or meeting someone new for the first time. Maybe you are shy or more reserved than some of your family members or friends. Become familiar with the signs and symptoms of social anxiety.
The health benefits of fitness – Exercise is medicine: this is the second article in a series on The Health Benefits of Fitness and will provide you with general information about how exercise can help you maintain your overall health, especially if you have a chronic disease.
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)
- SMART-TD, BLET reach tentative agreement with railroads
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART-TD, BLET joint statement on rail embargo
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC